Mr. Abdelrahman Aburub, Founder and Chairman
- Graduate of Business & Commerce from Lucknow University, India.
- Graduate MBA in Banking & Finance and International Trade from Oxford University
- Developed process of Trade Finance on the basis of Utilization and Investments bringing greater success to client's transactions
- Has successfully completed over US$ 7 Billion in Trade & Finance transactions
Founding Member of The Tarsco Group of Companies at Canada, Cyprus, Thailand, Hong Kong, UK, Nevis, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.
- Founder of CIC Investments of London and Front Business Investment Ltd. At Spain.
- Co-Partner at PCL Financial Trust, Canada & Nevis (International Escrow & Trustee).
Mr. Fawzy Soliman (
FINANCIAL AGENT WORLDWIDE)
B. SC of Science, Faculty of Agriculture science Alexandria Egypt 1979-1984. Obtained a bachelor degree in Agro-science
engineering University of New South Wales 1994-1998. Sydney Australia Faculty of Law.
- Founder and owner of Nadco Agencies in Egypt 1974 until 1986 a company specialized I providing financial and technical services in the food Industry in Egypt.
- Owner of Agri-Egypt Company in 1974 until 1986, a consultancy in agriculture projects in Egypt.
- Migrated to Australia in 1986, formed Riostar Pty Limited Company that dealt with oil companies in gas stations and commodities.
Owner of Ametco International Pty Limited. Established in Sydney NSW in 1988 providing investment services and related insurance and legal immigration consultancy.
Joined the ALP (Australian Liberal Party) in 1988.
Was a team member to the shadow minster of Australian Immigration Mr. Philippe Ruddock in 1986.
Member of a team of 8 who worked with the H. Mark Vaile the former Deputy PM of the commonwealth of Australia in 1988 till the year 2000.
was an active member of MARA since 1991 and active member of Dimia since 1992
Contracted Arab Bank to work as volunteer to bring investors from the medical field to invest in the bank
Adviser for the Arab Medical association of Australia for 4 years until the year 2000.
Set an office in Dubai (UAE) in 2000 with Hussein Lootah a local law firm providing financial consultancy in the region until 2006.
Managed funds for wealthy Australian individuals in Sydney NSW in collaboration with Mr. Phillip Leslie of Premium finance services of Sydney Australia from 1994 till 2015.
Joined Tarsco Group since late 2016, Senior Legal Financial Advisor & Consultants and EXECUTIVE FINANCIAL AGENT WORLDWIDE.